  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3301 – 3320 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows

(...) Yes, which is why it's so easy for me to leave and not come back once I realize a site is monkeying with my browser settings. I went and looked at your site. Wonderful fonts! Those are just toooo coool. I think they'd be great to make graphics (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: HELP! NXT brick flash now read-only!!

(...) Juergen et al., Good news, everyone! The nightmare is over. :-) And I got to learn a few things in the process, too! Setting the security bit must have been what I did, although I don't specifically recall it...I do remember that, before I (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Bot-Kit for MindStorms and CyberMaster

Folks, I have just released a beta version of Bot-Kit, which is an interface between the MindStorms (and CyberMaster) programmable brick and the Smalltalk programming language. This allows you to use a real object-oriented language to drive your (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Keynote presentation

Jake's talk (Q&A is being recorded as part of the streaming video) Community Development Update Jake saw something he thought he'd never see..."Saw a Bionicle Awards ceremony" Some off color joshing about shirts and moms. "never going to hear the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) I'm not saying it's an injustice that requires severe punishment. It's your perspective that you need to work on. The facts-- Person A, in a position of authority, changed links on the Technic sidebar. The *only* links that were changed were (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: about possible train layout at a future Lego Get-together

(...) Great! Yes, we'd love to meet you! (...) This has been on my mind for a long long long time. rtlToronto is probably the world's most Technic oriented LUG-- That's not a bad thing, especially with nearly 20 or so members who power events like (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Thoughts on File Format for LDraw Animation

1. .DAT Praises The DAT file and the possibility to use Type 1 lines in DAT files to call on other DAT files is so versatile, so brilliant, so LEGO. It's the foundation that has made LDraw The standard for virtual LEGO. There are details that (...) (19 years ago, 23-Oct-05, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  LUGNET Set Reference Buttons

Hello Everyone! Not a member here (yet... very soon though!), but I've been lurking for the last two years. While I never have gone through a LEGO DarkAge (I'm now 26), lack of time has kept me from building much of anything (although I still buy (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  50% off on most parts in bricks4you.com

Hi All, Selected 50-60% of all my parts and added 50% off, a minor quantity is discounted only 20%. On my Star Wars sets do I offer 20% off on the sets you purchase if you buy 3 or more - among the Star Wars sets do you find the neat little 3219 set (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Discussion about UKLUG web site (was: Re: Leaving for a while or a long time)

I'll have a stab at providing some ideas for groundrules, to use as working parameters (warning: this post will be boring to those disinterested. give up now...). Please combine my ideas with any others you receive. 1. Audience. As I see it, there (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Basic SET DAT database?

Is there a good organized location off of the set inventory/database that has LDRAW .dat files of models? I would be willing to submit some built straight from my constructopedias if there were. It just seems like it would be very nice if (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: hoovercraft with lift, thrust and steering

"Paul Krieg" <pdkrieg@epix.net> wrote in message news:HB9KH9.8H1@lugnet.com... (...) oh G! :) what motor will rotate it? it has to create much resistance on the air (...) but it could cause the hovercraft will rotate instead of propeller :))) (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Inspiration...?

(...) Well Jeff, I have a bit of a story to tell... When I first started going online regularly (when we got our computer), I was just starting to get back into the brick. And I searched for a "LEGO Gundam," because I was hooked on Gundam Wing at (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Site update.

(...) The site does look better, and I poked around some. My favorite ship is the Hidoshi-class. One suggestion: It would be a lot better to have at least the external links take people out of the frames. You can do this by adding the "target" (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.html)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Pigs fly, demoniacs are cured, and Jesus puts in one final appearance

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brendan Powell Smith wrote: Gerasene Demoniac: I like the effect in the first shot of the disciples at different heights to show them coming out of the water. Hagrid makes a good demoniac. What's the demoniac's torso, BTW? (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Norfolk & Western Y6b 2-8-8-2 Steam Locomotive

(...) ... (...) Wow! Now all you need is 150 coal cars (grin). Seriously though, that is fantastic to see it run so well. It is an inspiration to see it moving like that (and over the bumps between the tables... eek). Don't show these movies to (...) (17 years ago, 18-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Globalization: The price of dignity

The price of dignity (URL) In the past two years, 500 export assembly factories have shut down in Mexico, throwing 218,000 workers on to the street. Their crime was the $1.26-an-hour base wage they were paid by companies such as Alcoa Fujikura to (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Wanted DAT-elements from set 7044 - Mr. Paul Easter to the rescue please! ;)

(...) I will see what I can squeeze in. My time is pretty short right now for Ldraw. I try to read the postings at least once a week. There are a few projects I have been thinking on, but have not started yet, also several other parts that are (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Frivolous lawsuits--a new winner?

(...) I agree--I'd be especially interested to learn if some sort of inter-office memo had circulated, because the spelling of "Toyota" in such a document would seem a clear implication of the nature of the prize. (...) In addition, I flatly (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Ode to the Brick...a Classic Space Capital Ship

Hi All, I wanted to design a spaceship that paid homage to the 2x4 stud brick. So, here's a capital ship I'm working on. I call this one a "capital" because the frame is 100 studs long (that's one of the definitions right?). Stylistically I favor (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>