 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15740
15739  |  15741
Subject:
50% off on most parts in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:52:10 GMT

Hi All,

Selected 50-60% of all my parts and added 50% off, a minor quantity is
discounted only 20%.

On my Star Wars sets do I offer 20% off on the sets you purchase if you buy 3 or
more - among the Star Wars sets do you find the neat little 3219 set for only
$4.50 before any extra discount :o)

Saturday night did I add 30,000+ new parts - more or less all minifig parts like
headgear, torso with heads and legs. You'll find a bunch of older ones from
series like western, alpha team, town, train, castle etc.

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

All new orders/additions of at least $250+ will get an additional discount of
10% - that should cover quit a bit if not all of the shipping costs (ofcourse
depedning on how heavy parts you purchase..).

Still offering FREE Lego in the section Unsorted Lots - Other do you find what
is offered - so as bonus in top of all can you select some extra lego free here
(for further details read my splash page).

Happy shopping,

Morten
bricks4you.com