 CAD / 11866
Re: Wanted DAT-elements from set 7044 - Mr. Paul Easter to the rescue please! ;)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 03:48:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Burkhard Schloemer wrote:
I’m looking for DAT/LDR-files of these new elements
from set "7044 Rescue Helicopter" (2004 release):

45705 Windscreen top 6 x 10 x 2
47406 Windscreen bottom 6 x 10 x 2
47407 wedged plate 4 x 6

They have not yet been created, as far as I know. Especially the Windscreen top
part is desperately needed. Paul, if you’re out there and currently not too
busy, maybe ...? :) Or any other takers? I certainly don't wish to dump all the
work on Paul's shoulders, though he created some marvelous parts in the past,
especially windscreen elements.

I will see what I can squeeze in. My time is pretty short right now for Ldraw. I
try to read the postings at least once a week.
There are a few projects I have been thinking on, but have not started yet, also
several other parts that are started and nowhere near completion.(maybe someone
else will do them first. See this link;
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=4957

As for these parts I use some intersting methods for getting the shapes started.
I should be able to make a couple mock-up's pretty quick once I can get my hands
on the parts. (will have to see if I have any Lego money left in the jar...)
These parts may not look real good in Ldraw, but I will have to see if I
remember how to POV... It's been awhile.

In case you don’t have the parts: fortunately all three come together in one
cheap set, and in one of the best currently availible, at that. Despite the
annoying dark blueish gray colored elements, that is .. :(
So, any action taken by talented part-creators would be highly appreciated. > Even a mockup of 45705 would do.

Yes, anyone working on these parts please leave a note here.

thanks for the attention,

"Primus" Burkhard
Brick Commander (LEGO & BattleTech)
Official BattleTech & Mechwarrior Fan-Site
http://www.BrickCommander.com
Keep the awesome Mech's comming! Great Job!

Paul