 CAD / 11865
Re: Wanted DAT-elements from set 7044 - Mr. Paul Easter to the rescue please! ;)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:20:48 GMT

Time, new partsauthors, and reviewers is wanted as well, so why not try out
yourself?

I know that curved parts is probably very difficult to make (I stay clear of
those for the time being), but the plate should be a managable first project...
And contributing after ability would create a lot of goodwill for your request.

The quickest way to get new parts is to make them yourself.

-NB