 CAD / 11903
Re: Wanted DAT-elements from set 7044
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 03:56:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Burkhard Schloemer wrote:
I’m looking for DAT/LDR-files of these new elements
from set "7044 Rescue Helicopter" (2004 release):

45705 Windscreen top 6 x 10 x 2
47406 Windscreen bottom 6 x 10 x 2
47407 wedged plate 4 x 6

Even a mockup of 45705 would do.

"Primus" Burkhard
Brick Commander (LEGO & BattleTech)
Official BattleTech & Mechwarrior Fan-Site
http://www.BrickCommander.com

45705 Windscreen top 10 x 6 x 2 is now posted on LDraw.org's part tracker.
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/45705.dat

This is an early release, there is still quite a bit of file clean-up to
do yet.

After I split the quads that make up the sloping sides, the part did not look
near as nice in L3Lab or in LDview.

Some of the extra time required was due to JAVA Edger utility not working, so I
have been making conditional lines manually.  :(

Hopfully the base will not take as long.

Paul