 CAD / 11867
Re: Wanted DAT-elements from set 7044 - Mr. Paul Easter to the rescue please! ;)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:02:39 GMT

I think we should have a "wanted" part list, which contains the popularity
of the items and who are currently working on. Maybe it exists somewhere...

"Burkhard Schloemer" <primus@NOSPAMbrickcommander.com> wrote in message
I'm looking for DAT/LDR-files of these new elements
from set "7044 Rescue Helicopter" (2004 release):

45705 Windscreen top 6 x 10 x 2
47406 Windscreen bottom 6 x 10 x 2
47407 wedged plate 4 x 6

They have not yet been created, as far as I know. Especially the
Windscreen top
part is desperately needed. Paul, if you're out there and currently not
too
busy, maybe ...? :) Or any other takers? I certainly don't wish to dump
all the
work on Paul's shoulders, though he created some marvelous parts in the
past,
especially windscreen elements.

In case you don't have the parts: fortunately all three come together in
one
cheap set, and in one of the best currently availible, at that. Despite
the
annoying dark blueish gray colored elements, that is .. :(
So, any action taken by talented part-creators would be highly
appreciated. Even
a mockup of 45705 would do.

thanks for the attention,

"Primus" Burkhard
Brick Commander (LEGO & BattleTech)
Official BattleTech & Mechwarrior Fan-Site
http://www.BrickCommander.com