  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1001 – 1020 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?

(...) Those wheels would also be good choices, and they may be better choices than the ones from 8466. However I don't think the wheels from 8466 are TOO heavy. See Steve's post here (URL) here's a link to David Koudys' page where he dropped the RC (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.113)

  What in the...

So, I've been out of the loop for a bit, primarily due to work, and I've been reading all of this stuff post PDX (which I wanted to go to, but never had the points on my Aeroplan to afford it) and scratching my head in shock on some of the posts (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !!

help, header
(score: 1.113)

  Re: What is the Best Starter Train Set? LEGO 65537

(...) Did this set ever show up again following Christmas? Has anyone heard rumors that it may resurface sometime soon? I've been looking into getting a lego train set (my first), and this set always sounded like a good deal. I actually have lots of (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 1.113)

  Getting out of the hobby

[I posted this over in lugnet.market.appraisal before realizing it's a pretty dead newsgroup. If I don't get a response here either, I'll probably just sell them one at a time on ebay] According to my out of date peeron.com inventory, I have over (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 1.113)

  Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?

(...) I don't envy the people (presumably Soren) that have to roll their sleeves up and make the decision. But what could/would I do to help in the time frame from March to August? 1) I am good at beating software to death. As a former Software (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.113)

  Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?

(...) In a way, the very reason that I don't think Lego would pick me is the reason I think they might. I have been involved in Lego Mindstorms for less than a month. My first set (RIS 2.0) was bought the week before Christmas. I have made a (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.113)

  Re: Review of Hogwarts Express

(...) Thank you for your review Frances! In reply to your review I'd like to add that my son (age 4, loves LEGO Trains) just purchased a Hogwarts Express (Wal-Mart price match for $37.88!) and put together the Locomotive and lower portion of the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, express, set
(score: 1.112)

  Re: Lugnet news is barfing - Details

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) Well, that one did, I'm getting the following error: (crud, I can't cut and paste so I'll try and re-type it) Outlook Express could not post the message 'Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])' to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, header
(score: 1.112)

  Re: On sale or not n sale

(...) Hi Jake, It seems that I am not able to express myself clear enough in english, sorry about that. I will try once again: The problem is that the price on the set K10022 was always 1784 DKK, and therefore it in my opinion not an sale, but as (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.lego)

express, set
(score: 1.112)

  Re: Zwolle

It took some time before I could relax and sit down to answer your questions, but here they are: (...) Visitors: All days where sold out. I're read a newpaper article claiming that over the four days the event lasted we've recieved 40000 visitors. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.nl)

help, set, header
(score: 1.112)

  Getting out of the hobby

According to my out of date peeron.com inventory, I have over 100 sets (40,000 parts), probably almost half of which are MIB. My sets tend toward the more detailed, larger technic sets. This doesn't include many parts bags (I bought 10 or more of (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

help, set
(score: 1.111)

  Thoughts on Battery-powered IR-controlled trains

My thoughts on the new battery-powered IR-controlled trains (BPIR trains)... First a quick summary of the reports that I've read here on lugnet.trains. 1. IR controller has three different channels. a. IR controller can switch between channels or (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 1.111)

  Help With Finding Part...

Hi All, I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I'm interested in the ball parts that come with Hogwart's Express. Those are the light gray round pieces with the hole in one end. I recently discovered the same piece only in black in the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

help, express, set
(score: 1.111)

  Mindstorms NXT

I'm really excited about this new Mindstorms NXT range and can't wait until August. This announcement is not only going to reinvigorate the Mindstorms product line but also the enthusiasm of Mindstorms fans like us. Looking at the new range does (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.110)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) The whole point of this exercise is to bring down the entry point of a starting train set. The Super Chief cost more than the My-Own-Train, so it doesn't help one bit. The price-per-piece is irrelevant - if that was the only engine available (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.110)

  Re: 3T Board Change Suggestion

(...) Nudging the cubes was part of the original discussion as I remember it, with the idea that it would be used *if needed* for the *first cut*. Ultimately, I think all the robots should function within the tightest spec possible, which is why I (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

help, set
(score: 1.110)

  Proposed new meta-command: !STANDALONE_LDR

I'd like to propose the creation of a new meta-command. It is as follows: 0 !STANDALONE_LDR The zero at the beginning of this command MUST be the first byte of the model file. LDraw viewing programs can look for the presence of this command at the (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 1.110)

  ldglite for Solaris 10 Install procedure

ldglite for Solaris 10. Download and install OpenGL from the Sun Website :(URL) and install Glut from the Sun Website: (URL) ldglite from (URL) root (or other priveleged user) unzip ldglite in the directory of your choice (I use /opt and have the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 1.110)

  Best way to get into LEGO Trains?

What is the best way to get into LEGO trains? I have thought about buying a new set but they are so expensive. I have though about buying a used set off of Ebay but I don't know if they get worn out, or if I will encounter other problems. I also (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 1.110)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) Only if the Super Chief was three times as expensive, which it wasn't. Real bricks mean more value for the dollar than molded super-pieces. (...) I have no idea what effect price per piece means for TLC's bottom line. They seem to go to either (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.110)

More:  Next Page >>