  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 841 – 860 of about 52000.
Search took 0.34 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  PRESS RELEASE- LEGO Media Announces New Products for 2000

Howdy All- This press release is a few days old, but nobody else posted it (that I could find). The only think news worthy, is a Knights' Kingdom CD for the Creator software. Happy Reading! Chet ---...--- LEGO Media Announces New Products for 2000 (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 2.532)

  Chiles' Lego Train Auction: First Announcement

The long awaited Train Auction is here! This is an auction of Lego train sets including many 9V items, many 4.5V items and many 12V items - over 60 lots in all. Condition varies but most are good or excellent - see the set descriptions before you (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.532)

  Ending Tonight: New Old Technic sets

8839 Supply Ship - with gray palm tree base (URL) Whirlwind Rescue - with flex pieces (URL) Hovercraft - with rubber bumpers and the special bricks that hold them. (URL) Formula Flash - aka the "Target" Formula One car (URL) Night Chopper - from (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.532)

  Re: A Pyrate's Life

(...) ships... (...) I started buying Adventurers in the summer '98 and thought that the palm tree (my favorite element) would look neat in a tropical environment. Then I came across an old catalog showing the Islander sets and the rest is infamy... (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

old, bricks
(score: 2.531)

  Two-Legged Walker

I just posted a picture of this past weekend's project - a two-legged walker that I call "Craniac". Unfortunately, it went on a rampage shortly after I finished building it and terrorized all of my minifigs! (URL) creature uses a single old-style (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 2.531)

  Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term

(...) I recently found a great way to sort LEGO by both color and shape. My experience has been that it is much easier to find a particular color in a bin of same-shape parts than it is to find a particular shape in a bin of same- color parts, so if (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

old, bricks
(score: 2.531)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) Overall I'm pretty happy with the new sets =). The ATT tank looks pretty playable, on model and has a fair selection of different pieces.Are the tan bits used for the main turret similar to the model team chrome smoke stacks? seems like it. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 2.531)

  Where did 3005.dat go?

Hi, The PARTS/ directory which I use for testing on my Mac was about a year old. I got complete.exe yesterday and ran that, and I don't see some critical files like 3005.dat anymore. Basic bricks mostly. Did these move somewhere else? (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old, bricks
(score: 2.531)

  Re: NEW PICTURES

:) Thank you all for the kind comments so far :), In response to the main question, all the green bricks come from the pod racer set, the technic code pilot green truck and lots of the starwars flash speeder!!! Does anyone know how I can obtain (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 2.531)

  Re: Is it OK to use new parts for old sets?

Ice wrote in message <38B70CA2.D6B06A59@i...ve.com>... (...) Tyco (...) plates (...) I trust my watchfulness pretty good. I often catch the clone bricks because of color differences. I should note however that most of the stuff I buy has a low (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 2.530)

  Re: Lunar Rover (foldable)

(...) I (...) Thanks for your praise! (...stands up, smiles humbly, takes a bow and sits down at the keyboard again.) Just in case no-one noticed: my rover folds the wrong way. The Apollo Lunar Rover is folded so that the outside of the stowed (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

old, bricks
(score: 2.530)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) James, we must be reading from the same wish list. I like your answers! I would add to the sloped bricks, inside (concave) corner bricks in extreme and low slope sizes (along with the needed peaks and peak connectors). I would also like to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.530)

  Re: Old style clear windshields

I suspect that the pieces in question were 'a plate shy of full height' (so to speak; the same might be said of me) so that models could be made that had windshields and came out to an even number of bricks in height, as one of these pieces with a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.530)

  Chiles' Train Lego Auction: Last Lugnet Announcement!

The long awaited Train Auction is here! This is an auction of Lego train sets including many 9V items, many 4.5V items and many 12V items - over 60 lots in all. Condition varies but most are good or excellent - see the set descriptions before you (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.530)

  Old style clear windshields

Recently there was a discussion about the clear slopes, specifically 2x2x2 steep slopes, which some of you folks call "minifig dress" pieces. I checked my clear parts box, and came across a bunch of those. But in addition I came across some old (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.530)

  Re: Is it OK to use new parts for old sets?

(...) leave....and my cats are only interested in LEGO bricks.......I'm thinking of refilling my litter box with Tyco..... = ) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 2.530)

  LEGO as a work centerpiece...

Today we (Information Technology Division of the University of Michigan) are celebrating the successful implementation of Y2K from a few months back. And I am bringing in the centerpiece to the luncheon buffet table..... my 24 story Art Deco LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.530)

  Re: megabloks answer our requests (Re: Brad Justus...)

(...) to (...) This past Christmas I helped my 6 yr. old cousin (I am 20 FYI) build one of his Chirstmas presents. A Megablocks NASCAR racer. One of the big ones. Not only was the color variation annoying but the bricks were either too loose or too (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 2.530)

  Re: Old style clear windshields

(...) J.D. Are you thinking about set Universal set #733? That had a lot of blue slopes and other blue pieces (along with a lot of red bricks). That set had the 2x2x2 "minifig dress" type clear slopes. Gary Istok (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.530)

  Re: rtl 13 Pics and Video

OK, why must RTL member always try to make these games to be more difficult than they really are. Trevyn. here's, the scoop. -we take the play field -we fill the inverted "hill" with rice. -inside the rice we hide 20(?) black and 20(?) white (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 2.530)

More:  Next Page >>