 General / 15457
15456  |  15458
Subject:
LEGO as a work centerpiece...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:14:29 GMT

Today we (Information Technology Division of the University of Michigan)
are celebrating the successful implementation of Y2K from a few months
back.

And I am bringing in the centerpiece to the luncheon buffet table.....
my 24 story Art Deco LEGO CENTER BUILDING, with a sign at the top that
says "Y2K OK".  The sign is made of 1x1x1 white Cellulose Acetate
alphabet bricks (40 years old).

This white building , about 4 1/2 feet tall (1,5 meter) is found on my
website (the shorter of the 2 tall office buildings):

http://my.voyager.net/lar/gistok.html

It's the first time I've ever used LEGO as a centerpiece.

Gary Istok