 General / 15129
Re: NEW PICTURES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 19:59:04 GMT

:) Thank you all for the kind comments so far :), In response to the main
question, all the green bricks come from the pod racer set, the technic code
pilot green truck and lots of the starwars flash speeder!!! Does anyone know
how I can obtain beige/tan pieces and some more of the old tracks that I have
as I want to build a few more tanks? Sorry I have no idea of the piece count
in the falcon.In lugnet.general, Ralph Döring writes:
In lugnet.general, Carl Greatrix writes:
I have just posted pictures of the first 3 models I have built in 17 years in
the members gallery at www.brickshelf.com.They are a battle tank, star wars • AT-
ST and Millenium Falcon...please let me know what you think :) Thanks!!

I love it ! Don´t waste another 17 years ;) these models are great. Your
falcon is exactly the model that TLG should have produced. Ok that´s an
unrealistic wish because your piece count must be x-times more than the
official set. However by the look of it your model got 100% the right feeling.
Not only the outside which is great detailed. I think the interior, the
machine room, the rooms, cannons etc.etc. are done in a way that I wish I am a
child again really playing with it. Until now I have enjoyed building models
but yours makes me want to play :) Now I am going back to the drawing board
and start to redesign my falcon. Your model(s) are an excellent inspiration.

Some questions to your creations:
1) Do you have an piece count and/or weigth for your falcon ?
2) Any chance you´ll ldraw your models ? (please, drool....:)
3) (Chorus: ) Where did you get all that green ?