  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 501 – 520 of about 4600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New curators added

(...) OK, following up on this, the following curatorships have been activated... /aquazone/ - Felix Greco (94) /build/ - Clark Stephens (1410) /build/minifigs/ - Clark Stephens (1410) /build/microscale/ - Ashley Glennon (90) /castle/ - Benjamin (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.curators)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: New Technic Sets & Bulk Discounts on S@H

(...) Hmmm, me too - so I thought it might be useful to check out what is and isn't currently available on the website: I'm ignoring the stuff under 'Now Reduced', as the general items on discount are too numerous to list and vary too much and (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: Check this out

(...) That's exactly what it did last time, got down to -3 or -4 days and was then reset to +5 days. I did watch the last few minutes of the countdown last time (was late afternoon here in Aus, IIRC), and kept checking back every day at my almost 7 (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) Huh. Missed that one, but it makes sense, since phosporescence is basically the ability to glow without electrical input. (...) I basically went through all 14 Tr. colors and found legitimate matches for all of them, but I don't remember a (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) I strongly disagree. You can (with a lot of stupid messing around) push the RCX beyond anything reasonable. The awesome Lego Typewriter is a classic example. These are incredibly ingenious devices - and if you want to treat robot design like (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: multiplexing Spybot inputs?

(...) Two-way communications with what? Are you picturing some sort of microcontroller that monitors all the extra sensors, and reports values to the Spybot upon request? That sounds beyond my capabilities, as well as probably not as fast as the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, FTX)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  RE: Onde anda a LEGO

(...) AH! ...então é por isso q ultimamente assisti a um resurgimento "repentido" de sets antigos marcados em pesetas. Quer dizer... resurgimento é um exagero: Refiro-me aos 3 sets do Space Shuttle q vi no Toys'r'Us do Colombo (q já falámos aqui) e (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  2003 LEGO set catalogue...

Hi. I opened up a 4107 Creator tub I just purchased. I was going to see if I could buy it from Angelo, but he says he can't get them currently. So I paid $30 (freek, I should have bought more at Christmas time). for one. I saw that the insert (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  8472 - a quick look

Well, I found out how the motor works which is the main reason I bought the set. As Huw Millington rightly pointed out, it relies on the integrated battery and motor "lump" with the reversing switch on the top. The forward/reverse action is (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Code Pilot LDraw

I have begun the challenging task of modeling the dump truck from the Barcode Multi Set 8479. This huge model will require a lot of effort, but you can see some of the "work in progress" results below. The problem, of course, is that the (URL) Code (...) (14 years ago, 13-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  RE: URBIS

(...) Entendi. É uma ideia engraçada, meter no papel e formalizar algo que muitos de nós fazia empiricamente quando era miudo. É quase aplicar as regras básicas do RPG (Role Playing Game) ao LEGO. É bem :) (...) Ok, eu peço-lhe... já agora, confesso (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.pt)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: Brainstorms

OK, I've been watching this thread for a few days (I am LUCNY's "Expert Lurker" after all !) and refining some ideas that I've had for a while in hopes that I can contibute to this dicussion in a useful way. Please keep in mind that I'm a Mechanical (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: Brainstorms

Cheers John! Not really a high-end user, I'm fairly satisfied with the RCX brick with a few exceptions: First, it isn't really that robust. I've got 2 RCX bricks, and both get amnesia. Bending out the battery clips reduced the problem in one, but (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Reviving old cybermasters with MacNQC

Hi all, yes I know, this group has been dormant for quite a while - however when digging through my older Mindstorms items last weekend, I also found two cybermaster units and became curious if they were still operational. The software is of course (...) (14 years ago, 10-Mar-11, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: Absurd price differences at LEGO Direct

"Lester Witter" <witter@erim-int.com> wrote in message news:GzE9L7.D1K@lugnet.com... (...) sales (...) tax (...) have the (...) In part yes. Lego prices in Europe include VAT. VAT is levied in the country where you purchase - not where you reside. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: Technic news group

(...) Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the feedback. (...) Well, I'm just lazy. Only kidding ;-) I started to find it more difficult to maintain the POTW and SOTW pages. This is a result of the lack of new Technic sets from Lego. I guess (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: I need technic!!!...!!!

(...) Brad Justus stated at BrickFest 2002 that Techinc was not dead. I think he indicated that new sets were coming out in the third quarter. Also, pictures from the Altered States Magazine covering Toy Fare indicate possibly 3 or 4 new medium to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  RE: LEGO robotics on a budget?

I recently set out to buy the Ultimate Builders Expansion kit (I was after additional motors), but haven't been able to find it in the city yet (Calgary, Alberta, Canada). So, I decided to find a separate kit that would provide useful pieces to my (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: An Idea for new Mindstorm

(...) Unless I misunderstood the thread - I thought the concept was that the inital box would come with some programs, you could buy others, or you could buy(or utilise) a module allowing the freedom to program from a PC. Its not restricting the (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

(...) TJ: I suspect that Brad Justus/Lego defines Technic differently than you or I do. I think that my definition is clear. It comes from playing/collecting/ building with these sets and elements for about 15 years. Lego defines the Theme as Star (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 1.877)

More:  Next Page >>