 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7088
7087  |  7089
Subject:
2003 LEGO set catalogue...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 16:32:19 GMT

Hi.

I opened up a 4107 Creator tub I just purchased.  I was going to see if I
could buy it from Angelo, but he says he can't get them currently.  So I
paid $30 (freek, I should have bought more at Christmas time). for one.

I saw that the insert mini-catalogue was not a fall-2002 catalogue but a
new 2003 one with the already available Designer sets, HP sets, and also
with the yet-to-be released late 2003 Adventure: Orient Expedition sets
(the ones that look like Castle Ninja), the new Train sets, and the
new WORLD CITY sets (AKA Town Police).

I see Bionicle, Jack Stone, and Galidor make their continued, yet frightening
presence.  The new Technic sets did not make it to the catalogue, and only
the Spybotics made it there.

Thanks,

Ben.