  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1661 – 1680 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: BrickFest™ 2007 Mindstorms Events Wrapup

(Forgot to cross-post to robotics) It's been a couple weeks since BrickFest was over, but I wanted to thank everyone involved in the Mindstorms activities. I've only now had a chance to upload the many megabytes of videos that I wanted to have ready (...) (17 years ago, 17-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.499)

  Do you like functional programming?

If so, this might be of interest to you. I saw it posted on (URL) Lambda the Ultimate>: (URL) The first article is entitled "A Recipe for controlling Lego using Lava." If you're not familiar with the (URL) Lava Hardware Description Language>, it's a (...) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.498)

  Brickworld 2007 - Call for Mindstorms competitors

As part of Brickworld 2007 in Chicago, Jun 21-24, we are going to try to run at least four seperate Mindstorms events: *The ever-popular Sumo (4' ring, 2 lb limit, flipping strongly encouraged) *Line maze (find your way to the exit, as fast as (...) (17 years ago, 18-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics) !

mindstorms
(score: 0.498)

  Re: Classroom experiments gone awry

(...) You have the NXT record it for you, perferable in a comma-delimited text file, which you can then import and open right in Excel. Your own home-grown datalog, with a data arrangement you specify. Just use file operations: (URL) other (...) (17 years ago, 29-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.498)

  Re: Porting LEGO Robotics Kit.

(...) So if your students already know C, why not program the Lego robots in C ? You could either use 'NQC' (which is a C subset specially designed to run on the standard Lego firmware) - or you could replace the standard Lego firmware with BrickOS (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.498)

  Announcing a new book Maximum LEGO NXT

Announcing Maximum LEGO NXT: Building Robots with Java Brains, a new book for LEGO NXT programmers. This is a follow-up to Core LEGO MINDSTORMS Programming. The book includes 14 complete robot plans and over two dozen projects, with a foreword by (...) (17 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.498)

  Brickfest2007 Crate/GB Contraption

We had quite the Mindstorms/Technic display at BrickFest2007 in Portland last weekend! Now that I have been home for a week, I'm starting to recover enough to actually write something about the event. David Schilling was in charge of our (...) (18 years ago, 10-Apr-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.497)

  Brickworld 2007 - Gladiator Sumo

Brickworld 2007, June 21-24, Chicago Gladiator Sumo: The competition will involve two robots in a circular ring, with the goal being to push your opponent out of the ring or otherwise disabling them within the time limit. While pushing your opponent (...) (17 years ago, 18-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.497)

  Re: Brickworld Registration OPEN

(...) I'm partly responsible for that, Janey. It looks like there will be four Mindstorms competitions offered, two Saturday and two Sunday (I'm in the process of finalizing the rules): Gladiator Sumo, Line-following Maze, Rock Crawling, and Indy (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.497)

  Fast Firmware Downloads

Hi all, I've been working on a cross-platform version of my Tcl scripts for interfacing with the RCX and found out a lot about high-speed downloads too. Here's what I observed.... 1. High speed downloads at 4800,n,8,1 with echos off is LESS reliable (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.496)

  Re: EggArt - a 4-colour Easter egg painting robot

(...) Wonderful. This is not the typical Mindstorms Printer, of course ^_^ Congratulations David! (18 years ago, 10-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.496)

  Re: LEGO remote controller problem

"Michael Obenland" <obenland@t-online.de> wrote in message news:HIqqFv.1Iwz@lugnet.com... (...) starting (...) I think the call to lr_shutdown() in Christian's program clobbered things such that the remote may no longer be useable unless the power (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.496)

  Re: LEGO remote controller problem

(...) Strange. To get it clear: If you download a fresh made brickOS.srec, you can't use the remote control to start a motor or start a program and if you press the beep-key, the rcx does not beep?? Does your remote work with the original Lego (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.496)

  LEGO Mindstorms NXT - Robotics based Electronics

As most of you know I've been exploring ways to revitalize electronics education via this blog and teachings at Lawrence Tech University and now ITT Technical Institute.What saddens me is the days of building electronic circuits on breadboards or (...) (18 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.496)

  Re: LEGO Mindstorms NXT - Robotics based Electronics

(...) Hi Don, Thank you for your contribution in this area! I am an Electrical Engineer by education, but I went down the Software Engineering path long ago. I tinkered a little with electronics when I was younger, did some TV repair work and (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.496)

  LEGO remote controller problem

Hi, I have problems getting the LEGO IR remote controller to work (using brickOS 0.2.6.10). I wrote a small test program that installs a lr handler function which simply displays the received key value on the LCD. But when running this and pressing (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.496)

  A Technic Train

The new Lego remote-controlled (RC) trains use train wheels with Technic axle holes (only in the wheels connected to the motor, unfortunately). This creates an opportunity to power a train using essentially any Technic or Mindstorms motor, not just (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !

mindstorms
(score: 0.496)

  Re: Extreme NXT: Extending the LEGO Mindstorms NXT to the Next Level

(...) In case any of you were waiting, the book is now shipping from Amazon. Preview information at www.extremenxt.com/books.htm. Michael Gasperi (18 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.495)

  Re: BrickOS motor-output: Subject to change?

Do you use another firmware downloader besides firmdl3? Recent changes to BrickOS changed the memory layout a bit and this could be an issue. For example, I just discovered that the nqc firmware downloader doesn't like firmware files with (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.495)

  Re: light sensor question

(...) What I'm looking for is really the latter of the topics. It seems to me that it must have some sort of units, because I've never seen it hit zero even with alterations (as Ralph Hempel has described on his site). It seems like it should be (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.495)

More:  Next Page >>