 Events / BrickWorld / 126
125  |  127
Subject:
Brickworld 2007 - Call for Mindstorms competitors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:56:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

   As part of Brickworld 2007 in Chicago, Jun 21-24, we are going to try to run
at least four seperate Mindstorms events:

   *The ever-popular Sumo (4' ring, 2 lb limit, flipping strongly encouraged)
   *Line maze (find your way to the exit, as fast as possible!)
   *Rock Crawling (4x4 over the Moab slickrock... but indoors with LEGO)
   *Indy 5.00 (five laps, head-to-head racing)

We've tried to make these rules as clear as possible, but I'd not be in the
least surprised if there were things that were unclear or even plain wrong. So
please, check out the posts below this in the thread (one for each contest) for
the rules, and hopefully we'll have lots of competitors!

Let the building begin!!

For more on Brickworld, please visit the Brickworld site or post questions on
this thread:

http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickworld/?n=112

--
Brian Davis
Mindstorms coordinator for Brickworld 2007