 Events / BrickWorld / 186
Re: Brickworld 2007 - Indy 5.00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 01:15:41 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Gus Jansson wrote:
One more question:
Would it be possible for whoever currently has the track to post some
approximate NXT light sensor readings for the various positions across the width
of the track?

Gus,

1)  Steve has the track...just got it a few days ago...I doubt he gets a chance
to make any accurate/repeatable readings in the time available.

2)  The track will be available to roll out on the floor (or wherever) all
weekend long.  Since Indy 5.0 is on Sunday, there should be time to do it there.

As I recall, when John Brost designed the track a couple years ago, the center
of the track was about a 50% black vs white combo...not that this helps with
readings, but you might be able to print a piece of the track yourself from
Steve's web site and make your own measurements.

See ya this weekend!!!  I am headed outside to pack the car now...I head to
Chicago in the morning.