 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3386
Re: LEGO remote controller problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:16:19 GMT

If you don't start your program, does the remote control work?

No, it doesn't. The IR indicator flickers, but running motors or starting
the program doesn't work.

Strange. To get it clear: If you download a fresh made brickOS.srec, you
can't use the remote control to start a motor or start a program and if
you press the beep-key, the rcx does not beep??

Does your remote work with the original Lego firmware?

Bye the way, I excluded the lr_startup() and lr_shutdown() calls and the
program ran fine without them. But that is not the real problem on your
side, I think

Regards,

Michael