 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3384
Re: LEGO remote controller problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:28:51 GMT

If you don't start your program, does the remote control work?

No, it doesn't. The IR indicator flickers, but running motors or starting
the program doesn't work.
In fact, I didn't know that there is a "default handler" until reading your
message.

Might the problem be caused by wrong versions of gcc or binutils?
I am currently using gcc-2.95.3 and binutils-2.14 on Red Hat Linux 9.

Regards,
Christian