 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3389
Re: LEGO remote controller problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:39:48 GMT

Christian Hornung wrote:

Thank you for sending me your brickOS.srec and .lds files.
When I use these ones, the remote control works just fine

Great.

Michael, could you please tell me which version of gcc and binutils you are
using?

I use

    h8300-hms-gcc-3.1-1.i386.rpm
    h8300-hms-binutils-2.12-1.i386.rpm

but I never heard from anyone that some gcc version produces a bad
brickOS system. Strange, indeed.

Regards,

Michael