 Events / BrickWorld / 123
Re: Brickworld Registration OPEN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:40:40 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   I have another question as well... is there a list of contests or games aside from dirty brickster available yet?

I’m partly responsible for that, Janey. It looks like there will be four Mindstorms competitions offered, two Saturday and two Sunday (I’m in the process of finalizing the rules): Gladiator Sumo, Line-following Maze, Rock Crawling, and Indy 5.00 (five laps on an oval gradient course).

-- Brian Davis