  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 981 – 1000 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ranting and raving...

(...) It's too late for this transaction, but for your future sales be sure to list that you require Delivery Confirmation and that the buyer has to pay for it. PayPal does not make it impossible for them to request tracking and insurance: in fact (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Thoughts on 8448 (compared to 8880)

I do one of two things with my sets: A) If it was an interesting model that I'd like to build again, I put it back in its own box. In this case, I hardly ever go back to it for individual parts - perhaps I pull out a few unique parts (leaving a note (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

disassemble
(score: 0.302)

  Ranting and raving...

Hey All, Just a rant to blow off some steam. Don't feel like you have to reply. I buy and sell quite a bit of legos on Ebay. Have had mostly a lot of fun and good times up until now. In a big lot that I bought a while back I got a complete armor (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.302)

  Re: New Year's Resolutions?

(...) The mining colony? Yah, LUGNET kinda got in the way of that and took precedence. :-( But yes, I did start it -- I bought several thousand gray 2xN's and planned out the monorail track on the computer and made a couple dozen "study" models that (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)

disassemble
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Advice for lego Purchase

(...) My first recommendation would be 10039, the Black Falcon's Fortress. It has a good price point and is the largest source of corner wall panels, which are almost impossible to replace with bricks. (URL) is also a good source of gray parts and (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Tradesman's Ute

(...) Thanks Tim. I'm sure I've seen pneumatic hoses used in a similar way before, but I can't think where. I've seen so many great building ideas in the past year it's impossible to keep track of them all. Isn't Lugnet great? :) Cheers, Allister (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Hypothetical design question

(...) Jonathan, The craft would indeed contact a lot of particles (about 2.85x10^14 per second per square meter of frontal area at 0.95c) but the energy per particle is very small. So the total energy of those particles seems manageable in (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) Hmmmmm, is it morbid just to like a big kaboom? I like the kaboom of fireworks. Admittedly, .22 are a simple crack, a 9mil is more of a bang, and you have to get into something bigger than that to even rate a boom much less a kaboom! But yes, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.302)

  Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)

"M. Moolhuysen" <moom@nospam-chello.nl> wrote in message news:HGruJn.LKG@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) but (...) opening (...) But... but... ... the Evil!!! What about the Evil??? Okay, point taken, but I also mentioned hiding behind the black (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.302)

  Using sensor ports to send data

Hello, I did build an I2C device for the RCX a while ago, which is connected to the motor ports of the RCX. It now makes a speed of about 1.2kHz when using BrickOS (still thanks to Mark Riley for helping me whit this). But i think the sensor-ports (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.301)

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) Protection through deterrence. Ask any criminal whom they would rather robb-- an armed person or an unarmed person. Of course it's true that guns can be lethal-- that is precisely why they are effective deterrents. (...) You are assuming that (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.301)

  Pouring Milk Into Your RCX at 1:43AM

Hey folks, Apart from sitting in Altimas, Accords, Mazda6's and berating the VW dealer, I found myself the night before pouring milk into my RCX2.0. Let me explain. Late Monday night, I was playing with a certain new Lego set, trying to make a (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.301)

  Re: Rubic Cube

Um, wow... File this under "thought that would be impossible." This makes my brain hurt and in my book that's a good thing! Well done! Bravo! -Jason (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.301)

  Re: Bush just fell off a Segway :-)

(...) Wait a minute, weren't those things supposed to have gyroscopes and stuff, basically making them unable to tip over? Man he must be really clumbsy to tip over an untipable vehicle. What's next is he going to dream the impossible dream, or (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.301)

  Set 3420

Hello! This is a cool group. There's amost less traffic in here than in lugnet/loc/de. I've thought that was impossible. :-) Anyway, does anybody know this version of the set 3420? (URL) It seems as if this set contains special French (sorry: (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.sports, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.301)

  LDD Feedback (Was: LDD Introductions)

(...) the (...) these (...) More seriously ... Feedback from a computer-literate 43 y-o using a laptop configured primarily for work purposes rather than for gaming or graphics-intensive apps (mobile AMD Athlon XP1800 with 256M RAM, 40G hard drive, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 0.301)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.5

(...) I just recently got a chance to take it for a test spin. Pretty nifty! Preview works fine on this Win2K pc with TNT video card. Here's a few notes. How about a selection for the background color in the preview window? The parts in the preview (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.301)

  Re: Call for Participation in the Train Model Contest at BrickFest™ 2003

Lar, is it possible if I have an MOC entered by someone else? I was hoping to make it but the Marines have made that impossible, So I was going to have someone going enter it for me. Josh (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.301)

  Re: Git outta my bedroom!!

(...) ...Mightily resisting the urge to call John names!... My most civil response to all of the above is: So what?! Let's leave the dog scenario to the side as it is "species out of bounds." The point of marriage generally is to legally bind people (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.301)

  Re: Oh wait--Rummy explains all in the 'sound bite' of the year...

(...) We sold them the goods. The goods have a shelf life. What weapons remained and were discovered were certainly no threat to the U.S. (...) Why should I have to repeat discussions that took place here a mere two months back? Do your own (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.300)

More:  Next Page >>