 Sports / 269
268  |  270
Subject:
Set 3420
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:11:05 GMT

Hello!

This is a cool group. There’s amost less traffic in here than in lugnet/loc/de. I’ve thought that was impossible. :-)

Anyway, does anybody know this version of the set 3420?

It seems as if this set contains special French (sorry: Freedom!) players. But I’ve never seen one of these minifigs on the www before. I wonder if I should let the box be MISB and let mature it for several years or open it and take a look at the content....

Bye
Jojo