  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1 – 20 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Jan Katanek's Impossible-to-Disassemble Cube  [DAT]

0 Impossible-to-Disassemble Cube 0 Name: Impossible.dat 0 0 Author: Gary Williams 0 Date: 2001-08-25 0 0 First model created with GWCAD 0 0 Based on an original design by Jan Katanek 0 (URL) Distributed with permission 0 1 14 0 35 -50 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

impossible, disassemble
(score: 3.056)

  Impossible to disassemble

Jan Katanek just uploaded some interesting pictures that show technic cubes that "can't be disassembled": (URL) course a 12 axle would easially disassemble it. I would love to see someone design something that you really can't disassemble without (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.build)

impossible, disassemble
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Impossible to disassemble

(...) Oops! I guess I should look closer before typing! It looks like the axles don't go all the way through, and it would be very difficult to take apart. Congratulations Jan! KL (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.build)

impossible, disassemble
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Impossible to disassemble

heh thats what i said too. i was mistaken. (URL) they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:GDC4ID.E9J@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.build)

impossible, disassemble
(score: 3.027)

  Re: Impossible to disassemble

heh i finally gotten my order for parts. wow so far i cant uncreate my cube. -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:GDC4Er.Dw3@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.build)

impossible, disassemble
(score: 3.027)

  Re: More Lego wallpaper, please!

I can't seem to find it now, but not long ago someone posted some Ldraw-type pics of the impossible to disassemble technic cube that had clear beams and a light blue background that would make very nice wallpaper. (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

impossible, disassemble
(score: 3.012)

  Electric motor 71427

I have problems with two seized electric motors 71427 which come with 8479 sets. It is impossible to rotate shafts with bare fingers. Could anybody give me detailed guidelines how to safely disassemble them to clean or to repair them? Please, help (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

impossible, disassemble
(score: 3.002)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) You mean 'plug and pray' don't you?? ;) (...) This is one way. Yes. I never claimed that this was an impossible problem to solve. And I agree that for you and I who have experience in the computer programming field (I know I work in that field (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible, disassemble
(score: 3.001)

  my first BF - I had a blast

Thanks to all who made me feel so welcome at my first BF. I especially want to thank Kevin Clague, who calming presence kept me from going ballistic when I learned we couldn't disassemble the instruction books for the timed 8421 crane build. But we (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

impossible, disassemble
(score: 3.000)

  Re: How much are Blue soldiers worth?

(...) Now, wait a second, I'm one of those so-called loonies, and I'd like to object (just as soon as I can figure out how to get out of this straightjacket ;-) The reason I was willing to pay a rather high price on AucZilla for some of those (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

disassemble
(score: 1.912)

  Re: ISD Build competition

(...) Simple--you disassemble the assembled ISDs and use the materials to build as many SSDs as possible. How many ISDs did we determine you'd need to build one to-scale SSD? You should be able to squeeze a few out of 110 ISDs, right? Dave! (19 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

disassemble
(score: 1.911)

  Re: Cool Droids

Number Five is ALIVE! No disassemble Stephanie! It's an amazing likeness. I especiialy like the touch of adding the red eyes. Nova! Danger! heh Sean (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

disassemble
(score: 1.910)

  Re: legOS

(...) Did you get a ROM image? Did you disassemble the firmware? Even if you did, is there anything to forbid you from using that information to write new firmware? Not that I'm supplying you with an answer, but it seems to me that it's your RCX, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.910)

  Re: Next Meeting

(...) I'd be willing to help disassemble and store the display before our meeting. I can even show up early. Jonathan D. (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

disassemble
(score: 1.910)

  Re: Tallest lego crane

(...) Mark, since I have to disassemble the boom into sections to get the model back inside, I will take some close up pictures of the boom sections and post them on Brickshelf this evening so that you can get a better look at the design. Alvin (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

disassemble
(score: 1.910)

  Re: MOC: Goliath

(...) Well I allready had planned to disassemble him, but never found the heart to do it. So this help a lot on that case... (...) I also wondered about the part count. I had estimated about 2000, considering the weight of 1769g. (...) Thank you! (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

disassemble
(score: 1.910)

  Re: Pythagorean Triads and Almost-Triads

John J. Ladasky Jr. wrote in message ... (...) the (...) joint (...) disassemble (...) 45-degree, (...) No, we don't know this for a fact. When I said "my rule of thumb" I probably should have said, "the assumption I work under". It is a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.910)

  Re: War

(...) Right! This is exactly what I am advocating. Disassemble the country and reassemble it correctly. (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 1.910)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

(...) No problem. Just 'disassemble' the construction details of that gun for me, so I can build one like it :-) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

disassemble
(score: 1.910)

  Re: NQC software for Mac? (Robolab back ordered)

(...) Exactly! Someone would have to disassemble spirit.ocx or the Windows serial port driver to figure out how to do this. (It makes much more sense to work on spirit.ocx, because various versions of Windows will have different drivers.) Bob Stern (25 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

More:  Next Page >>