  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 46 – 65 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Alternate models

This is the only alternate model I have found so far. Its for the snow speeder (URL) by John VanZwieten "Jon Theys" <Anakin@ou.edu> wrote in message news:Fp6GM7.CBL@lugnet.com... OK..here's the deal. I'm relatively new to Legos (at age 22 no less), (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

disassemble
(score: 1.601)

  Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship

(...) I agree. My room is only about 10X6 or so, and since I only have one bin of parts, I just disassemble everything after some time, to build something new. I can't stand having the same starcruiser around for a long time, because many of the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

disassemble
(score: 1.600)

  Re: 8 vs. 6 (was: Excited to Finally be here...)

(...) Well, I'm not so sure about the robust construction even when dropped part. I think most creations disassemble themselves when dropped on the floor. The difference from fine-scale models is that chances are nothing actually broke, and even if (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

disassemble
(score: 1.599)

  Re: I just don't understand people on eBay...

(...) $51. (...) No hard feelings at all. It is not your fault at all, all you did was place a bid. It is a neat little set, though. However, I was sort of disapointed to open the box and see the set come assembled! I assume people ship LEGO sets (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

disassemble
(score: 1.594)

  Build on Win2K

Hi, I'm trying to get a legOS build environment set up on my PC, running under Windows 2000 professional. I've downloaded LegOS-0.2.3.tar.gz I'm using Peter Van der Beken's directions from //arthurdent.dorm.du...egOS-0.2.2 All seems to go well until (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

disassemble
(score: 1.594)

  Disassembly of 12V switching motor brick

Has anyone ever tried to disassemble a 12V switching motor brick? I recently acquired one in an auction that fails to work properly. I can hear it make electric sounding noises but it never flips the switch (although manually the switch flips with (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

disassemble
(score: 1.593)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

(...) This could be rather cool. Thanks for the offer! :-) (...) Possibly. He has traveled various other planes/dimensions/re...es/[etc.]. (...) Mostly a sorceror, but also a very skilled swordsman. Most of the time, he uses a "shadow-blade" (a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

disassemble
(score: 1.592)

  Re: How do I...

(...) If I remember correctly, taking apart the shuttle was a handful. The cage around the battery box was a bit tricky to disassemble; the problem was that #3 axles that were inserted through a beam into the polarity switches could not be taken out (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

disassemble
(score: 1.590)

  Re: How do I...

Fredrik says... (...) Have you tried rubber gloves? I discovered a little while ago (trying to disassemble my shuttle, no less) that wearing thick latex dishwashing gloves greatly increases the force you can exert on a stubborn piece. I was able to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

disassemble
(score: 1.590)

  (canceled)

disassemble
(score: 1.589)

  Horse Progress Report

Because many people have asked, I would like to annouce that the body of the horse is now almost finished. The progress can be monitored from the TTracker: (URL) from the picture I now and then update: (URL) do hope to get enough time this weekend (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts) !

disassemble
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Bloodstone Inn completed, teaser story up!

(...) The Inn looks great Shiri. Those are some pretty tight rooms on the second floor but I do like the layout and how you used the angled doors to fit everything in. I also noticed the one outside corner in red and the one other read slope mixed (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

disassemble
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Ninja page update (mine :-)

(...) Thanks! Good question, though. I don't have a digital camera, so I kind of have to take shots in batches, which is why I don't have anything newer than what Pawel's scanned in. Actually, I need a scanner of my own, too. I'll disassemble the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

disassemble
(score: 1.588)

  Idle Ramblings

I have nothing really important to say. I just thought I'd ramble on about something I'm making, but haven't taken any pictures of yet. (I had planned to take pictures of the building process, but you know how it is when you get on a roll...you (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

disassemble
(score: 1.588)

  Re: How much are Blue soldiers worth?

(...) Now, wait a second, I'm one of those so-called loonies, and I'd like to object (just as soon as I can figure out how to get out of this straightjacket ;-) The reason I was willing to pay a rather high price on AucZilla for some of those (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

disassemble
(score: 1.587)

  Re: Frequency of LEGO sales?

Going out of one's Dark Ages is a very expensive process. You first have to replenish your collection and as an AFOL, you're not content with just a set here and there, you want the whole collection. I'M collecting the Technic series and all the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

disassemble
(score: 1.586)

  Review of my Znap experience

This message contains a review of my experience with Znap as well as some thoughts on the meaning of "Lego". I bought 4 Znap sets: 3551 $10 3552 $20 3571 $20 3591 $30 I built one model from each of the sets, I modified a couple of the models to see (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.general) !

disassemble
(score: 1.585)

  Re: So... how'd it go?

(...) Ha! Excellent! That was the first thing I asked Mark. He kinda looked at me funny till he remembered that 'fatal flaw' in question. ..Hmm. the Python guys did their construction job in the woods by the castle. (insert chainsaw sound) Perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

disassemble
(score: 1.584)

  Re: 8448 Super Car -- a rave and a review

(...) Yes, I should have mentioned that. I was very impressed with the modular construction. In constrast, the 8480 Space Shuttle which is the other set I'm building at the moment doesn't have modular construction, just the usual bottom-top (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

disassemble
(score: 1.583)

  proposed new word for deleting pbforth

It would be handy if there was a word that deleted firmware. It is often inconvenient to get at the batteries. At Kekoa I see the opcode but no rom entry point. Trashing the header in memory and jumping to the reset vector might do it. I wonder if (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

disassemble
(score: 1.582)

More:  Next Page >>