 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 968
967  |  969
Subject:
Horse Progress Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 11:38:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Because many people have asked, I would like to annouce that the body of the horse is now almost finished.
The progress can be monitored from the TTracker:
http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/ttracker/ttracker.htm
or from the picture I now and then update:
http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/ttracker/horse.jpg

I do hope to get enough time this weekend to finish the head.

I will not disassemble a horse to get the "guts" correct, and some may think I use a too coarse mesh at times, it may
happen the it will not be officialized. But at least I myself will use it frequently.

LMKWYT

/Tore