 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 969
Re: 167.dat Technic Liftarm 1x7 decorated (also known as Throwbot leg, or Starwars battle droid arm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:50:07 GMT

Another impressive part, Marc.  It looks like it needs little edgelines added
where the "fins" slope down and meet the outer surface.  The two fins that
protrude into the outer surface have the lines, but the others don't.  Great
job!

Does stl2dat automatically use consistent winding (CW/CCW) of the faces?  I
noticed in L3Lab that except for the circular primitives you added later, all
the other faces use the same winding.

-John Van

Marc Klein <marckl@easynet.fr> wrote in message
It is not yet finished, I have to add the little helix inside the circle.

0 Technic Liftarm 1x7 decorated
0 Name: 167.dat
0 Author: Marc Klein
0 Created with stl2dat conversion tool