  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 326 – 345 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Znap is cool!

With the recent rather disappointing 1999 Train range and total lack of decent Town sets and I would like to point out that I don't have completely negative thoughts about Lego these days. I think Znap is one of the most refreshing product (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.956)

  Re: New Space Ship added to site, check it out!

(...) It looks good. The rear view is very interesting. I also enjoyed the 1200YF design. One thing, though. Please change the link colors on the new fighter page. The dark green on gray background is virtually impossible to read. The other pages, (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.956)

  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

Mark Dittenber wrote in message <369AD087.954C08E3@c...et.com>... (...) I have it and I am not sure what I think. It was a present and I don't think that I would have bought it myself. There are a fair number of parts, but nothing special. I took (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.956)

  Re: To quote a scholar

I agree that TLG is spreading itself too thin. The CD games are marginable from what I've read about problems installing and playing them. Z-Nap is a flailing attempt to debunk Kinex (something they have always wanted to do). TLG should just stick (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.955)

  Re: Do these elements exist in green? If you have some will you sell?

followups set to trains... (...) However, they are a bit more selectively compressed than I care for. :-) Mine has two motors, of course, instead of a stubby second truck. Also, I think the shoulder isn't quite right. I never do ascii art but here (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.955)

  R: where to buy sets for Station

In Italy I can not find lego sets for build a station for my diorama; I found same photo on the web but without instructions I think is impossible for me to build up. Somebody can give me the number of same station set and where it is possible to (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.955)

  Re: Synchro drive in Lego

(...) Well, apparently, neither can I. :) Or I would have done it and posted it. :) I played with some stuff last night that ended in a dead-end. I'm not really sure the approach is fruitless, but I'm realizing as I go on that I'm much less creative (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.955)

  Re: Terry's Apache and black pieces (was Re: New Space Ship..)

(...) Yet another reason to get a digital camera. I take pics of black models with both the flash on and off, at slightly different angles, and take WAY too many pics, then look at them on my laptop to decide which to keep, throwing out over half of (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.955)

  Nasty 'Reference' header chopping

Hmm... I just noticed something alarming in the 'References' header in Tom McDonald's recent post <lugnet.admin.general:823>. The last message ID is truncated after the first 3 characters...(not Tom's fault)... ---...--- References: (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.955)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) I see. So is it accurate to say that one concern is Joe Random Poster dropping in and posting a doofy comment, opinion, question, or problem...? If so, I would have to agree that a J.R.P. is more likely to subscribe and post doofy things to a (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.955)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) I meant relatively hidden with respect to the ng, once you know about the ng's. For example, I just took a browse through the ng looking for URLs and found Jacob's and Laurentino's and Steve's page, among others... Even knowing that the LDraw (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.955)

  Re: TLG investigation

(...) It's impossible to know for sure, but I'd suppose there are somewhere between 1,500 and 3,000 total readers, all things considered (that is, lurkers and overlap between known sets of people due to multiple e-mail addresses). Some details: ~700 (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.955)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) I don't think your reasons for believing that there is no need are flawed, After all, from your point of view, as you described, a news gateway wouldn't help you. But if I'm understanding your conclusions, then the flaw, I think, is in (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.955)

  Re: Variations on the "ADDER SUBTRACTOR" ("differtrans" ?)

(...) Nono, a hotmail address you can read once a year is your friend. Of courtse, personally I run sendmail on the linux gateway box, and I have a few spam-accounts there. For now, they get forwarded to my regular account and then sorted into a (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.954)

  Re: Disappearing name in MS Outlook Express

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 00:33:37 GMT, Larry Pieniazek uttered the following profundities... (...) Well, I think 10 of those at least are mine. Todd was a great help in getting me sorted. It was neither Lugnet, nor OE that was the problem, it was me! I (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.954)

  NQC - ASM command

What functionality does the ASM statement give? Does it allow you to directly specify firmware opcodes or is it lower level than that? There are two things that I would like to do. One is to have direct access to the speaker, and the other is to be (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.954)

  Re: AUSTRIAN RAIL CAR

Hi Kurt, You are refering to 4551 Austrian Federal Republic Locomotive which in the US is called the Crocodile engine (for some reason?). I have scoured every toy store in Australia for these sort after engines and accummulated 17 of them which I (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.953)

  Re: Darth Vader or Spaceballs?

(...) This brings up a question I had nagging me. This may be obvious to everyone else, so bear with me. In looking at the pictures from the Lego site, it seems that the Darth Vader and Scout Trooper heads are one piece. ie they are not just a (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.953)

  Ultimate Project

(...) Try putting some bricks together using your knuckles - that is with pressure feedback, now try doing it in a dark room :) It's a cute idea but I think you'd have *real* trouble with anything smaller than 2x2 bricks, or is that what you meant? (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.953)

  Re: shills on eBay

(...) If he was the high bidder what difference does it make? It was his set, and he was the high bidder. He still had to pay the eBay fee, I bet, so if he did sell it to his offline friend things worked the same as if he had sold it to the second (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.953)

More:  Next Page >>