 Robotics / 3280
Re: Variations on the "ADDER SUBTRACTOR" ("differtrans" ?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 00:05:10 GMT

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 21:41:47 GMT, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Russell
Nelson) wrote:

XOOM.com only asks that you receive email from them once a week.
Seems a small price to pay for web pages don't intrude on users.
They don't even insist that you read it (Delete is your friend), just
that you get it.

Nono, a hotmail address you can read once a year is your friend.

Of courtse, personally I run sendmail on the linux gateway box, and I
have a few spam-accounts there. For now, they get forwarded to my
regular account and then sorted into a folder by Netscape, but if
volume ever rises to the impossible, I can quite simply turn that off.

Jasper