 Robotics / 3460
Re: Variations on the "ADDER SUBTRACTOR" ("differtrans" ?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 23:39:21 GMT

oops..forgot..work email doesn't have my web page sig...sorry
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5765

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999 01:01:55 GMT, Joe Greene <Joe_Greene@opendisc.com>
wrote:

Hey Russell..check out my Geo page..no popup, no obnoxious banner..but hey..I'm
sneaky...

Íf you want us to, provide an URL.

Jasper

--