 Robotics / 3343
3342  |  3344
Subject:
NQC - ASM command
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 23:35:04 GMT

What functionality does the ASM statement give?

Does it allow you to directly specify firmware opcodes or is it lower level
than that?

There are two things that I would like to do.  One is to have direct access
to the speaker, and the other is to be able to read from the datalog from
within the program.  Of course both of these may be impossible with the
current firmware.
Joel Shafer    joelshaf@computek.net