 Star Wars / 479
Re: Darth Vader or Spaceballs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 15:35:39 GMT

Ardjan Besse wrote:

I already had the idea for a couple of weeks: buy a second Darth Vader, cut
out the face-part of his helmet (kids, don't try this at home/not for LEGO
purists), and put the helmet on a Timmy or Dr.Cyber head......

Ardjan

This brings up a question I had nagging me. This may be obvious to
everyone
else, so bear with me. In looking at the pictures from the Lego site, it
seems that the Darth Vader and Scout Trooper heads are one piece. ie
they are not just a helmet that fits over a standard minifig head,
rather they are a brand new head piece. Thus making the above idea very
difficult if not impossible. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

-Tyler