  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1871 – 1890 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Very hard to find ldconfig.ldr

Before I found the direct link to (URL) here on a lugnet discusion, I searched for ldconfig.ldr at ldraw.org for quite a long time without succeess. I tried the Search function, entering ldconfig.ldr. It came up with: "Downloads: no downloads (...) (17 years ago, 26-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: challenge: LEGO copier

(...) No - you'd just use a touch sensor that you could lower down onto the model you are 'scanning' - it would be easy enough to measure whether there was a hole or a brick. (...) The Lego camera isn't really much use because it can't talk to the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Two original Technic creations

(...) Thanks for the feedback Michael - I can't remember ever using sticky back plastic (or is that double sided sticky tape?) in my Technic creations, although I've no doubt been tempted to do so at some point in the past :-) The problem you (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Gear spacings.

(...) You have a good point there, and like yourself, part of me is in agreement. Even with that, I think perhaps one of the most interesting things about a program like this would be seeing if it came up with anything unusual or non-obvious that (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS"

(...) That's a good vision, but I'm concerned that it won't pan out that way. As long as someone--a loyal fan or not--is comfortable paying less or nothing for someone else's IP, there will always be considerable piracy. Even the alleged writer (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) Jake: Seriously? Do you mean that every single part that is used in a Legoland model has been available for purchase by Joe Consumer at some point in time (even if it was just a promotional on some ferry traveling between Vunderbagen & (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: City blocks

Chris Leach wrote in message ... (...) wide? (...) It seems to me better to have a small module which can be joined and arranged in many different ways, than a large monolithic module. If your basic module is 32x32 you can make an arrangement as (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: the deed as I see it.

(...) I have no problem with getting any EOAT into the square hole when the 'bots are lined up properly. I have a huge problem with getting the 'bots to line up properly. for example, if you're little square hole 'bot was facing the exact opposite (...) (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?

(...) Todd, I really appreciate all the work that you and Joe did for BrickFest this year. It was really great. I would like to chime in on a few ideas for a west coast "BrickFest". 1- Definately February. 2- Definately Southern California (San (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.events)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Why do you love bley?

(...) Well, when I was doing theatre lighting work, I was one of the few people who could color-match Rosco gels by eye. Maybe I just have an unusually well-developed eye for colors. Regardless, take a blue brick to an art store and compare it to (...) (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  The Role of Dissent

I, doubtless like many of you, have been watching the news, reading online sources, and watching CSPAN (which is the recorded govt. in action of the U.S. and often of England too). Well, I was watching "Poodle" Blair yesterday and I got the idea (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Servo control using Miniboard slaved to Handyboard.

Using the Miniboard as a servo slave is a good idea, perhaps even easier is to use a BOTBoard since the BOTBoard doesn't have any motor drivers hooked up to it (no PCB modification required.) Using the MiniSSC is "ok" but for controlling multiple, (...) (27 years ago, 21-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Government's role [Was: Re: What happened?]

(...) So call me a pessimist. (...) Ad hominem? Sorry, but "Libertopia (might equal) dystopia (as easily as) utopia" is hardly an ad hominem. It is directed at the word, not the man. Anyway, that aside.. I haven't yet seen you, or any other (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Blulk Brick Sales In LegoLand Calif.

(...) The bulk brick shop was closed when I visited recently, too. So I went to one of the other shops and asked whether it was going to be open any time that day. Someone got sent over to open it up specially for me to buy some bulk bricks. I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Where's all that gravity coming from?

(...) My figures (hasn't this been done in off-topic already?) note: 3e8 is 3 * 10^8 or 300,000,000 Proxima Centauri - about 9 ly away 1 year = 31557600 seconds, or 3e7 s c = 3e8 m/s (speed of light) 1 ly = 3e7 s * c d = Proxima Centauri = about (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Why is religion so hot?

Since this is the place the debates about religion happen (or at least should happen :-) I am gonna post this here... Why do you think is religion such a hot topic (no pun intended) of debate on a website dedicated to LEGO? I find it hard to believe (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Why the founding fathers limited government scope (was Re: Rolling Blackouts

(...) many cases, not all cases. So no, what you think I said isn't right. (...) Sometimes they are. Steve Jackson Games won a suit against the government I believe... The upside of small corporations is that it's possible to win against them. The (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  my British squadron

Ahoy, .Pirates! Well, i dont have any pictures to show for it yet, but i recently finished the re-fit of Goldfinch. Goldfinch is a really souped up 12-gun Aramada Flagship with two carronade on the quarter deck. no, i didnt use the lego cannons: i (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus

(...) Well, I think the issue is that the Bible gets treated differently than most other written works. I find that your (John's) particular take on Christianity is something closer to "inspired from the Bible" rather than "based on the Bible". The (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: shills on eBay

(...) If he was the high bidder what difference does it make? It was his set, and he was the high bidder. He still had to pay the eBay fee, I bet, so if he did sell it to his offline friend things worked the same as if he had sold it to the second (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>