 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14740
Re: the deed as I see it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 00:39:33 GMT

I did up my own MOC as what the standard MIGHT look like,

sorry for the colours. i am running out of all black.

http://www.thepyroguys.com/1.JPG
http://www.thepyroguys.com/2.JPG
http://www.thepyroguys.com/3.JPG

now CLEARLY these bot could NEVER win, but it gives and idea of what i
see the HITW standard to look like.

i mean, heck its HUGE
if you cant get an EOAT in that, then you suck.(1)

Chris

1. thats the next game.

I have no problem with getting any EOAT into the square hole when the 'bots are
lined up properly.

I have a huge problem with getting the 'bots to line up properly.

for example, if you're little square hole 'bot was facing the exact opposite
direction, how would your arm-bot get around the square 'bot and know that the
side has a hole on it--unless all our 'bots are going to be like the 'visual
impared museum' where you're in physical contact with the other 'bot as you
drive around it trying to find the opening...

That is the issue I see with this competition.  I'm not saying it's impossible,
but highly improbable unless sheer random luck causes two 'bots to 'come
together' right off the bat.

Can I say that?

;)

Dave K