 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14744
Re: the deed as I see it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:49:52 GMT

Vitali Furman wrote:

I did up my own MOC as what the standard MIGHT look like,

sorry for the colours. i am running out of all black.

http://www.thepyroguys.com/1.JPG
http://www.thepyroguys.com/2.JPG
http://www.thepyroguys.com/3.JPG

now CLEARLY these bot could NEVER win, but it gives and idea of what i
see the HITW standard to look like.

i mean, heck its HUGE
if you cant get an EOAT in that, then you suck.(1)

Chris

1. thats the next game.

Sorry Chris I didn't mean to say SMALL hole in my last post, I just thought that
the whole fact of doing the transaction might be a a little hard, unless both
robots are co-operating (one waiting, the other unloading).

  John said it best. there is going to be a bit of BLIND luck for this
to  work.

I have a simple idea that i want to try to see if i can get a bot to
deposit.

Very nice creation, seems very interesting. Would the one with the arm also have
a compartment where the blocks will be put from other robots?
Do you have an idea of how the transaction could occur?

Vitali

ALL of those pics are JUST MOCK UPS.  they are NOT real robots.  they DO
   NOTHING.  other than to SHOW what i was tring to convey.

Chris