 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14749
Re: the deed as I see it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:43:57 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

the more i think about it, the more i like this idea.

your score is multiplied BY how many DNA sees you plant to how many you
get.

this forces box's to at least TRY to plant one seed.

WAIT... this is good and devious. cause not only do you have to PLANT a
seed to score, you have to GET a seed as well.

OMG.  OKOKOKOK

i like it.

OH!!! What's not to like about a multiple????  It's a good plan... one I like to
use frequently.

Janey "Red -in this game, is sort of ironically funny-, Brick

I dont get it?

Chris