Subject:
Very hard to find ldconfig.ldr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:01:37 GMT

Before I found the direct link to
http://www.ldraw.org/library/official/ldconfig.ldr here on a lugnet discusion, I
searched for ldconfig.ldr at ldraw.org for quite a long time without succeess.

I tried the Search function, entering ldconfig.ldr. It came up with:
"Downloads: no downloads matched your search.
Web links: no web links matched your search.
Web links: no categories matched your search.
Registered users: no registered users matched your search.
Reviews: no reviews matched your search.
FAQs: no FAQs matched your search.
Stories and topics: 4 results" (all useless for my search, my comment)

Am I just bad at navigating or is it impossible to find it without knowledge of
that direct link? Imagine you looked for it and didn't know the direct link. How
would you click to download the latest updated version?

/Tore