 General / 28115
Re: Blulk Brick Sales In LegoLand Calif.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 04:36:06 GMT

Ed McGlynn wrote:

Please pass along my disappointment to him regarding my recent visit to
LLCa, when I found the bulk sales shop closed for the day.  Limiting access
won't sell well - why not make them more widely available throughout the
park?  I had to order some from the LL PO after I returned home, and I'm
waiting for UPS to bring them.

How about vending machines for  bulk bricks - where I can plunk in 50 cents
and get a few bricks from a gumball machine?

I was really looking forward to purchasing bulk bricks at the park, but I
couldn't.  Bah.

The bulk brick shop was closed when I visited recently, too. So I went
to one of the other shops and asked whether it was going to be open any
time that day. Someone got sent over to open it up specially for me to
buy some bulk bricks.

I hereby award LLCa a gold star for customer service...

On the original topic of this thread - I'd second the 1x2 clear
as a single addition to the range which would be useful without
adding anything else [I was annoyed by the recent Mindstorms
Mall Tour with its robot that climbed a large wall of these
bricks when I knew that they are almost impossible to get hold
of in quantity. Nice robot, though].