 General / 28105
Re: Blulk Brick Sales In LegoLand Calif.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:04:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Wayne Gramlich writes:
[snip...]
I did have the presence of mind to ask him for his business card.
While I am extremely reluctant to post either his full name or
E-mail address to this list, I see no reason why I can't ask
the question here and forward the results to him.  I figure this
will help atone for my sin of not knowing in the first place.
So if you were in my shoes, what list of bulk bricks would you
have suggested?
[snip...]

I would like to see more basic parts as a min...

1x1 bricks in black, dark gray and gray
1x16 bricks in black, white and gray

3x4 and 3x2 roof tile low sloped(30deg) in black, red and gray

1x1, 1x2, 1x4 and 1x8 plates in black, red, white and gray
2x2 and 2x16 plates in black, red, white and gray
4x4 and 4x8 plates in black, red, white and gray
6x8 and 6x16 plates in black, white and gray

1x1, 1x2, 1x8 smooth tile in black, red, white and gray

1x2 smooth tile with one stud in center in black, red, white and gray

1x4x6 black window with 3 panes in blue(to match doors)

1x2x2, 1x3x2 and 1x4x2 window in red, yellow, black(new color) and blue

1x4x3 classic window white
      two pane in red
      shutters in green
      and extra clear panes
1x4x3 classic window red
      two pane in white
      shutters in white
      and extra clear panes

I know there is more, I just can't think of more now.

Build on...
Robin W