 General / 28145
Re: Blulk Brick Sales In LegoLand Calif.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 23:02:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Josh Baakko writes:
ave suggested?

Also, the
1x4x5 windows in more colors (red, white, yellow...), and plates (inc. 1x1 &
1x2 in clear)!  I have more but i'd like these the most.

The 1x4x5 window frame in black would also be very useful, along with black
shutters and window shuttered-window panes.  The black sill and shutters
appeared in:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6941

These black windows make fantastic accents in buildings and look terrific with a
black roof.  They work very well in Town, Pirates, Castle, and Space.  Very
versatile and beautiful.  Black is my most-wanted color for these pieces.

BTW, any bricks, but especially plates/tiles, in clear would rock.

james