 Off-Topic / Debate / 9723
9722  |  9724
Subject:
Why is religion so hot?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 15:31:06 GMT

Since this is the place the debates about religion happen (or at least should
happen :-) I am gonna post this here...

Why do you think is religion such a hot topic (no pun intended) of debate on a
website dedicated to LEGO?

I find it hard to believe that these discussions will manifest in the changing
of someone's convictions (if I am wrong here please give me concrete examples).

I am not asking this question to provoke anyone nor to discourage what is both
acceptable, according to the TOS, and within your freedom of speech.

The reason I ask is I want to see what you hope to accomplish with such a
next to impossible task to get everyone to agree. Do you see this a productive
forum to propagate your beliefs?

Jude