  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 151 – 170 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: It's awfully quiet in here

(...) That was exactly it - the rear spring terminal, although it appeared fine, was evidently just barely bent too high by the impact. I removed the circuitboard, pushed both battery clips down slightly, and rebuilt the unit. It works! The power (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  ByteCodes

Any chance that we can get the packet and actual byte codes for programming the Scout? (Gaute Munch--are you the one to ask?) I would like to be able control the Scout from my Palm Pilot. I know that I can send the standard remote control commands (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  proposed new word for deleting pbforth

It would be handy if there was a word that deleted firmware. It is often inconvenient to get at the batteries. At Kekoa I see the opcode but no rom entry point. Trashing the header in memory and jumping to the reset vector might do it. I wonder if (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Interior modeling techniques?

(...) I don't think there is necessarily a "best" way. On MOCs, I usually build the exterior and then fill the interior to suit it, with perhaps a minor amount of planning during construction to be sure the interior space is adequate for minifigs. (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.space)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: COME VISIT ANDRASTAVIA......

(...) "guh" and "buh". The buildings are fantastic. The crest, with the Crusaders Lion shield and the Grey helmet, is sheer genius. The pictures of LEGO elements (knights, ships, figs, etc) "in" real settings in the details area are among the best (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: NOT the Queen's English (was re: Lugnet Guide a lot less convenient today)

(...) Yes on both counts! Here's one that was pointed out to me long ago by a Ph.D. in biology: "dissect" does NOT rhyme with "bisect". The "dis-" has the same short i as in the word "discord". And this makes sense when you think of the meaning of (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Alternate models

OK..here's the deal. I'm relatively new to Legos (at age 22 no less), so the only sets I have are the SW ones (one of each, so far). I've been looking at *.dat files, and they seem pretty cool, but I have no idea which parts are in which sets. (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: New sculpture: Geoffrey the Giraffe

(...) Well, they haven't supplied me with any bricks quite yet. I had bought the bricks with my own funds before they'd requested the sculpture. If they decide they can handle the price, they will pay me for the sculpture, at which time I'll glue it (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  RE: space shuttle technic set cost?

Yes, 8277 is mostly good for getting lots of long beams in yellow and grey. However, it also contains a good number of "push-pin pegs". These are like the normal black 3-beam friction connector pegs, but with a bushing attached on one end. They come (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Motors & handyboard

(...) This is also excellent advice. On one R/C car I had, I ended up having to simulate the signal input to the controller because the h-bridge was so screwy but it does save you from having to build your own. On a related note, Radio Shack sells (...) (28 years ago, 19-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:000301c1b0cb$99...1681@bl... (...) Thanks Bram. I can pretty much guarentee that with 18 ships a few of them might not look StarWarsian. I'll try my best though. :-) Heres the deal with the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: NOM-02 Deathscythe Hell

(...) It's hard to know if the legs are too short from a camera's perspective. Wide angle shots tend to distort things. I usually assume my mecha legs are going to be too short and design then to be easily lengthened above or below the knees when I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: War

bin Laden declared war on the US some time ago. We were fools for not paying attention. But that's what we do, we ignore small pests until they get out of hand... (...) Correct. (...) Correct. It is indeed a wake up call. (...) You're full of it (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Handyboard and iMac

Hi all, Do you remember me asking if the HandyBoard was working on an iMac with an USB/Serial adapter? Well, all the USB/Serial adapters have been back ordered for the last 4 months, so I was unable to find or try any of them ;^(. But I bought an (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Antz movie?

(...) for (...) west, (...) made (...) cried (...) have a (...) I purchased the silver anniversary freestyle tubs for them and my wife sanitized them of the small, dangerous pieces. So they have chunky buildings and vehicles made mostly of 2x4 (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  LeoCAM BETA RELEASE !!!

Hi all: After a couple of delays, I'm extremely proud to announce the release of the newer version of LeoCAM, the beta version. With this new implementation, you'll able to snap parts effortlessly just by clicking on their connectors. You'll even be (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: The Mantis - To take apart or not take apart?

(...) This made me think. You build stuff and share it with an audience. Some of us get up close and take pictures and really try to figure out how you did some particular assembly. It's often all about the sharing of your work, right? How better to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: What would be the LEGO equivalent to the new Barbie clothing line?

(...) 10030 fulfilled my fantasies. The first time I saw Star Wars on the big screen I wanted to build a Star Destroyer out of LEGO. I did not have enough bricks to do it justice. The first time I saw an ad for the ISD I knew I "needed" to own it. (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: I just don't understand people on eBay...

(...) $51. (...) No hard feelings at all. It is not your fault at all, all you did was place a bid. It is a neat little set, though. However, I was sort of disapointed to open the box and see the set come assembled! I assume people ship LEGO sets (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) Thanks Kyle. Actually, the vine concept was courtesy of Suzanne Rich and Joe Comeau, who put together some wonderful looking gnarly trees for our most recent Brikwars battle. (...) I think there are supposed to be a series of hand/footholds up (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

More:  Next Page >>