 Star Wars / 5719
5718  |  5720
Subject:
Alternate models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 02:04:55 GMT

OK..here's the deal.  I'm relatively new to Legos (at age 22 no less), so
the only sets I have are the SW ones (one of each, so far).  I've been
looking at *.dat files, and they seem pretty cool, but I have no idea which
parts are in which sets.  SO....I was wondering if anyone had any *.dat
files for alternate models for the SW sets.  I'd love to be able to put
together someone else's model, and know which of mine I need to disassemble.