 General / 48101
Re: What would be the LEGO equivalent to the new Barbie clothing line?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 00:48:11 GMT

On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 at 04:40:44PM +0000, Kevin Wilson wrote:
Apparently Mattel is launching a line of Barbie clothes and cosmetics for
adult women who have fond memories of and an emotional attachment to Barbie
as a toy of their childhood.
http://money.cnn.com/2004/06/11/news/fortune500/barbie_fashion/index.htm?cnn
=yes

I wonder what the equivalent for LEGO would be?

10030 fulfilled my fantasies.  The first time I saw Star Wars on the big
screen I wanted to build a Star Destroyer out of LEGO.  I did not have
enough bricks to do it justice.  The first time I saw an ad for the ISD
I knew I "needed" to own it.  How many kids own this set versus adults
who have similar memories?  RBR and the other UCS models also fill this
niche.

The ISD sits on my bedroom dresser where it has been for a year.  My
kids will not let me disassemble it.  They know daddy loves that space
ship and he loves LEGO.  At least it is mostly assembled.  I did salvage
some gray plates from a hidden side for a MOC.

Doug