 Castle / 7477
Re: COME VISIT ANDRASTAVIA......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:37:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:

So come.... come visit....

ANDRASTAVIA
http://www.acay.com.au/~purple/

I have only two words for you:

"guh" and "buh".

The buildings are fantastic.

The crest, with the Crusaders Lion shield and the Grey helmet, is sheer genius.

The pictures of LEGO elements (knights, ships, figs, etc) "in" real settings in
the details area are among the best I've seen, and are just beautiful.

I can't wait to see more!

Tell me, though- do you have all of these structures, etc built at once, or do
you build one thing, take photos, and disassemble it to use the elements to
build a new structure?  Just curious.

eric