 Castle / 7474
Re: COME VISIT ANDRASTAVIA......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:03:30 GMT

ANDRASTAVIA
http://www.acay.com.au/~purple/

...where lego... is the only world...

See you all there...

Kev...:  )

This makes my morning - I was for something like this all week, and now my
brain is finally stimulated again (Granted it's only Tuesday, but still
:)

I like the sturctures, and most of all, I like the story.  There are plenty
of pictures (oooohhh ... Pawel like pretty pictures) and each of them is done
with meticulous detail.  Kudos on that.

You left yourself with a lot of possibilities and a lot of settings to
further your story.  I'm hungry for more.

-- Pawel