 Castle / 7482
Re: COME VISIT ANDRASTAVIA......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:58:04 GMT

Well first of all... THANX to everyone for all the posative feedback.
OK.....
Yes the Palace is based on Newschwanstein... I'll be putting on more
detailed pics of the palce soon.... as well as more detailed pics of all the
other structures... I just wanted to get the site up and running first....
It's taken 8 months on and off when ever I had time to build.... design and
find background pics.... As with design, I havent just used one program....
I use a variety of programs to do different things.... Photoshop, Corel
Draw, Pagemill, and some hand illustration...and lots of scanning and
digital photo taking.... :  )

As for the Map Peter, the mountains were hand drawn... then scanned and put
together with a design I did in corel... then all put together in
Photoshop... with lots of layers... :  ) For the Detail section, I havent
put everything up yet... as the chapters continue, more things will be
added. At the moment, only the geographical things are in there... so dont
worry.... :  ) By the way, there's no blue screen.... just very good and
experienced deep etching with a graphics tablet and a 21 inch
monitor...oh...and using different layers in photoshop.... I do that type of
stuff every day.. it's my job... :  )

Pawel.... Chapter 2 is nearly finished being writen....expect a huge battle
scene... and a bit more action than the first chapter... :  )

George.... Yeah... the beam drawbridge came out well... very simple... and a
lot more authentic... thanx for the comment.

Eric... I'm glad you like the Kingdom Crest.... I have re-drawn the lion
shield in Corel Draw... so if anyone wants a copy of it, let me know. As for
the models, the big ones have to be dissmantled to build other big ones...
but for the interior close up shots, only that room is re-built.... like a
set I guess... :  ) I wis I had that much lego to keep them all built at the
same time.... I thik we all wish that... :  )

Thanx Richard....I try to do a bit of research into what I'm going to build
first....and I guess my imagination has got alot to do with it.... and
around 25 years of building experience.... :  ) Oh...and by the way, nice
hat... he he he.

Tony.... thanx for that note on the Welcome page, I've tryed to design it
for everyone..with any screen res.... so thanx for letting me know... I'll
fix it as soon as I get home....

So thanx to everyone for all the comments.... this is my first site I've
done, so it's been alot of trial and error....and now thanx to all of my
friends on Lugnet, I can only learn and get alot better.... so I'll keep you
posted on whats happening in the Kingdom....

Kev...:  )