 Castle / 7473
Re: COME VISIT ANDRASTAVIA......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:55:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:
A land of myth and mystery...
ANDRASTAVIA
http://www.acay.com.au/~purple/

Impressive stuff Kevin, very visually appealing.  Your structures have a very
bavarian feel to them, especially your royal castle.  Almost looks like an
attempt at Newschwanstein.  Well done.

Your models are truly awesome--I love the Neuschwanstein-type castle and the
temple ruins especially.

What program did you use to make the maps?  They're quite attractive.  I'm
using the Campaign Mapper that came with AD&D Core Rules and it doesn't look
that good!

Honestly, though, the Detail section of your site left me a little cold.  I
was hoping for more Lego there, not just minifigs.  In the Chapters section
it's OK, because you're telling a story.  In Details, I wanted to see more
details of your buildings.  Maybe it's just a name thing--if you called it
Geography I would have been satisfied, probably.

You blend photographic backgrounds and models very well.  How are you doing
the blue-screen?  Do you just have a solid color background, or are you
using a fancier technique?

Thanks,
Peter