 Robotics / Scout / 9
8  |  10
Subject:
ByteCodes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 13:03:39 GMT

Any chance  that we can get the packet and actual byte codes for programming
the Scout? (Gaute Munch--are you the one to ask?) I would like to be able
control the Scout from my Palm Pilot.  I know that I can send the standard
remote control commands (this is already done:
http://www.advancenet.net/~kory/pilot/). But now more advanced control is
possible. I've also been thinking of a programming environment to run from
the Palm.
Anyway, do I have to disassemble the compiler/dlls or can we get this info
from Lego?
Thanks,
-Mike Kory