 Robotics / Scout / 10
9  |  11
Subject:
ProxSensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 15:08:53 GMT

Gaute (ok if I call you Gaute?),
I really like your ProxSensor program (sample06.asm in the samples folder).
I've had it running around my kitchen this morning and I've enjoyed the cute
sounds and shimmys it does while avoiding walls. It should be good code to
look at for understanding the Scout SDK.
If and when you release a new version, are you thinking about a graphic
interface or a more NQC style interface? Or just like it is?
Mike