  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 126 – 145 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A Question Regarding Sets

(...) When I purchase Lego sets, I build the sets once, then immediately disassemble them, sort the pieces according to my storage system, and then add the pieces to my storage containers. All pieces from all sets get assimilated into my collection (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.general)

disassemble
(score: 1.517)

  Re: Interior modeling techniques?

(...) I don't think there is necessarily a "best" way. On MOCs, I usually build the exterior and then fill the interior to suit it, with perhaps a minor amount of planning during construction to be sure the interior space is adequate for minifigs. (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.space)

disassemble
(score: 1.514)

  Interior modeling techniques?

I'm afraid I've never mastered the art of interior design, when it comes to Lego craft. Seeing some of the models, most recently Bram's latest wonder, has made me really want to work on improving that. I like to think I do a good job on the (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.space)

disassemble
(score: 1.514)

  Re: New sculpture: Geoffrey the Giraffe

(...) Well, they haven't supplied me with any bricks quite yet. I had bought the bricks with my own funds before they'd requested the sculpture. If they decide they can handle the price, they will pay me for the sculpture, at which time I'll glue it (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.514)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Uhhm, what does this have to do with Space? Am I missing the clue here? Mark "I had to disassemble my entire collection to move!" de Kock (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

disassemble
(score: 1.509)

  Re: Retraction about offset stud on box cars and stuff

(...) Heh- whoops! Um, actually... the car fell apart when the viaduct collapsed under the ambassador train... yeah, that's it! We have pics on brickshelf somewhere documenting the wreck... I would never disassemble someone else's creation... -- (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

disassemble
(score: 1.509)

  Re: Peeron Guidelines

(...) How about 'built set from instructions' That is how I do inventories. Using sets I own, I build them per instructions, then disassemble and create the inventory by counting the actual pieces. I also double check the count by counting the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

disassemble
(score: 1.504)

  Re: Where is Lego's Creativity? (and where's the rest of Jurassic Park?)

(...) Unfortunately LEGO is battling the ever-decreasing attention span. I was standing in the LEGO aisle of my TRU recently, when a man was looking at some sets. He picked up the Polar Base, and I mentioned that I thought it was a pretty good set. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

disassemble
(score: 1.502)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) Thanks Kyle. Actually, the vine concept was courtesy of Suzanne Rich and Joe Comeau, who put together some wonderful looking gnarly trees for our most recent Brikwars battle. (...) I think there are supposed to be a series of hand/footholds up (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.499)

  Re: How to transport Lego models...

(...) Hi Nico, thanks for the help, But may I ask, what is tempex foam? Is it the carboard that is used to package some fruits like oranges? Even still, I think I'm just going to disassemble parts of it, and lay it down in a padded box, thanks (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

disassemble
(score: 1.496)

  Re: First post to Pirates: HMS Flame

(...) Welcome! (...) That's OK. We all have our guilty pleasures. Mine is listening to the Spice Girls! (Well, only rarely. Very rarely. Um, would you believe I just like looking at a few of them?) (...) I can actually get to the pics, so I can see (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.pirates)

disassemble
(score: 1.496)

  Re: Fish & Flippers

I am totally blown away by that layout! I'd have to disassemble Bricktopia in order to compete! Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GIu9p4.8rx@lugnet.com... (...) running. (...) any (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

disassemble
(score: 1.496)

  Re: War

bin Laden declared war on the US some time ago. We were fools for not paying attention. But that's what we do, we ignore small pests until they get out of hand... (...) Correct. (...) Correct. It is indeed a wake up call. (...) You're full of it (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 1.496)

  Re: Have you hugged a terrorist today? (was: A Measured Response...)

(...) I disagree with Richard and agree with you on this. I have said before that I personally require certain standards of behaviour before I will consider someone as human (and not merely genetically related to me). These terrorists, by my (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 1.495)

  DUPLO Juniorization

If you thought juniorization applied only to LEGO and that they couldn't possibly do anything to juniorize DUPLO, take a look at what I discovered while sorting through our Duplo collection. I was trying to disassemble the table on the left so I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

disassemble
(score: 1.494)

  Re: New MOC: Moller M400 Skycar

(...) 2-3-4-5 is the width variation "stacked" on top of each other (or stacked "sideways" since there is a lot of SNOT). In this picture you can see spacing widths of 6,5,4,3,2 and 1 stud width, all centered along the vertical axis, and all (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.494)

  Re: Storage thoughts

(...) Bardiel... (...) I used to sit on the floor when I was younger, and never considered building any other way. When I was in high school, my back and neck would start to ache too much after Lego building sprees, so I started building on the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

disassemble
(score: 1.493)

  Re: War

(...) Right! This is exactly what I am advocating. Disassemble the country and reassemble it correctly. (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 1.493)

  Re: New MOC: Moller M400 Skycar

(...) Ah, yes, thanks for jogging my memory. I should go check out Bram's stuff again. All those minifig-scale sports cars... [...] (...) Perhaps I'm artifically restricting myself, but I'm insisting on using a 4 X 4 top triple and a 4 X 4 bottom (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.493)

  Nation building

I've been thinking about this a bit. Longtime readers know my distaste for the very term. Dubya doesn't like it either. But if you go back to some of the various stuff that has been posted... (Newt's bit. Stuff about what was done in conquered (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 1.491)

More:  Next Page >>