 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1520
Re: How to transport Lego models...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 21:02:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Nico Hoogerbrug writes:
Hi Geordan,

Did you ever tried to put an creation into an box and surrounding the structure
with the loose tempex foam bananas or chips ?
The structure wont be able to mve if you filled the box uptoo the edge. The stuff
is reuseable and you will be able to get it for free if you ask for it. Theres
only one problem though, youll have to shave an save place and the space to safe
the stuff.

Hi Nico, thanks for the help,

But may I ask, what is tempex foam? Is it the carboard that is used to
package some fruits like oranges?

Even still, I think I'm just going to disassemble parts of it, and lay it
down in a padded box, thanks though Nico!

-Geordan-

Greetings Nico

Have fun and keep building

snip